Date of event: Every other Wednesday 6/24 – 10/14, 6-8pm
Location: Youth Garden Project, 530 S 400 E
Join Youth Garden Project (YGP) for an evening in the garden and a free meal at a 2020 Weed ‘N’ Feed! Come help weed in the garden for 1.5 hours, and in exchange for volunteering, participants enjoy a free garden fresh meal together! Weed ‘N’ Feeds are a great way to socialize, learn about gardening, and take a night off from cooking, too! We’ve been hosting this event for over a decade, and we’re excited to see it continue into 2020.
This year will be slightly different due to concerns about community spread of COVID. Here are five things you need to know:
1. BYOMWG: Bring your own mask and, if you have them, your own work gloves.
2. DO NOT come if you are symptomatic or have been exposed to someone who is symptomatic.
3. The limit is 30 people, so get here on time to ensure you and your family’s participation!
4. A meal will be provided, but if you are not comfortable eating around others, we would be happy to pack yours to go — just bring your own containers!
5. Parents are responsible for ensuring their children are adhering to the 6′ socially distanced spacing.
Call 435.259.2326 if you have any questions about all the ways we are ensuring the safety of our volunteers & staff. Otherwise, see you on Wednesday!
Name: Emily Roberson